As one of our nation’s largest and most reputable car shipping brokers, we move all sorts of vehicles. Our Tesla transport service is top notch and ready for the future of cars. People who own a Tesla Model S, Model X, Model 3 or any other electric car, tend to highly value them and would like the best car shipping services when having them shipped to their doorstep. It’s often a passionate choice to own one, expressing a strong commitment to sustainable transportation.
Looking for the best Tesla car shipping companies & services used to be a hassle, but along came Car Shipping Carriers. The Owner of Car Shipping Carriers, Nicholas Dutko, is actually a Tesla Model S owner himself and used his company to transport his CPO 2013 Tesla Model from Seattle, WA to Tampa, FL on an enclosed hauler. That was the perfect way to transport a Tesla across the country.
There are plenty of options, but the stress of finding the most credible, safest solutions can make an efficient decision sometimes difficult. Our goal is to help pull apart what’s available for shipping your Tesla Model S to another state (Model X or Model 3) or other electric vehicle so you can save time and be happy with your choice.
Tesla Transport Services – Three Guidelines
First of all, let’s look at the basic car shipping services available on the market. Services are standardized throughout the industry and fall under three general categories.
- Open/Enclosed – Would you rather ship your vehicle out in the open or within an enclosed auto transport trailer?
- Open is more affordable.
- Enclosed offers all-weather protection.
- Enclosed offers heightened security.
- Insured/Uninsured – Do you want cargo insurance for your tesla car shipping?
- Uninsured is more affordable.
- Insured offers peace of mind (ours resolves all claims within 21 days).
- Insured offers financial protection (ours covers $100K-$1M, with no deductible).
- Door-to-Door – Do you want direct shipment of your vehicle (as opposed to terminal-to-terminal transport between storage locations)?
- Door-to-door is convenient.
- Door-to-door is efficient.
- Door-to-door is safe (we ship all electric vehicles this way).
Best Tesla Shipping Company – Three Factors
Second, let’s take a look at basic elements that help legitimate companies establish their credibility. Three basic factors can be used for this purpose.
- Bonded/Insured – This description means that you are protected in two additional ways against financial loss (beyond and separate from what’s provided by cargo insurance).
- DOT/FMCSA Compliant – Mention of these acronyms means that the company is in good federal standing, meeting the requirements of the Department of Transportation and its subgroup, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Online Ratings – How are they rated by independent third parties (we have 5 out of 5 stars on Transport Reviews)?
Cost To Transport A Tesla To Another State – Two Distinctions
Third, when you’re looking for Leaf or Tesla shipping or any other EV transport, you must of course gather quotes. Two distinctions should be addressed:
- Web/Phone – These are the two ways to gather quotes (ours is accessible at the top left of this page and at (866) 744-2540.
- Now/Later – Take your time, but be aware that our industry’s busy season is fast approaching. As carrier slots are filled, your price rises … so now is preferable.
Again, please visit the top of the page for an instant car shipping quote on Tesla vehicle shipping. We’d love to have a chance for your green-car business. Also feel free to call or e-mail us with any further questions at (866) 744-2540.
Here at Car Shipping Carriers we have a commitment to our customers that own a Tesla. We want people to know exactly:
- How Much Does It Cost To Transport A Tesla From One State To Another
- How To Transport A Tesla Across The Country
- Get The Best Tesla Transport Services
- Find The Best Tesla Shipping Company
- Get The Best Quotes To Ship A Tesla